frequently asked questionsprinting / downloading

Can I fill out a paper application?

Yes, but only if you are filling out an undergraduate application to a 4 year university. You can obtain a printable PDF version of a single blank US Freshman, US Transfer, Transient or Readmit/Former Student ApplyTexas Application from our Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board documents page. You can also order multiple copies of the above types of applications from Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board using the "Ordering Print and Video Materials" link.

You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to download a single application. If you do not have this software, you may download Adobe Acrobat Reader at no charge.

Additional application types are not available from the ApplyTexas website. Contact the college or university to which you are applying if you need a paper version of any other type of application.